Saturday, January 2, 2016

Saturday, Day 2 of the new year!

Wishing all of you the very best new year! Praying that 2015 ended in a good way for you all, and that 2016 will be a wonderful year!

We've been on the road quite a bit the last few weeks, and though we've been home the last few days, I just didn't feel up to writing on here. I came back with an awful cold that finally seems to be moving on. I still have a tickle and a cough, but not as bad as it was. We even passed on meeting up with Al, Lisa and boys yesterday, postponing it until next weekend.

We spend several days in Wisconsin, going to Micah's program and spending time with the family there, which was great. We left for home again on Monday, were home Tuesday and left early Wednesday morning for Rapid City. We spent Christmas Eve with them, also enjoying Eli and Matthew's program. Christmas day we joined them with their tradition of going to the Elks theater to see "It's A Wonderful Life". No one warned me that it would be in the top level theater. It was 52 steps to that one! To be fair, it had never been up there before, so the family didn't know it would be. I made it up those stairs, but it was a struggle. My knees still hurt! It was fun to see it in the theater though, we never had.

Oh, I forgot to mention that we all went to see the new Star Wars movie in 3D when we were in WI.  It was great! They did a good job with it.

New Year's Eve day we went to church, and on the way we stopped in Clear Lake so I could visit with some of my friends from EMPI. I was so glad to be able to do that, and hope it can happen again. It was the last day for many of them.

And now, Orrin is waiting by the door, asking if I'm ready then? We're meeting the Hunt's for supper.

I'll try to get some pictures on here in the future, and one of my resolutions is posting more often.

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment