Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Here we are, almost done with January of this new year! It was a very blustery day this morning, but my mid afternoon the temps were up in the 40's. Wonderful. But as soon as the sun went down so did those temperatures.

I needed to do a few things in town, so off I went this morning. As I said, it was quite blustery and lots of ground drifting, but it was low to the ground and nothing was sticking, so other than the wind buffeting the vehicle, it was doable. Again, I've driven in worst. But - - I got my errands done as quickly as possible and headed back home.

Darwin and Delores had been to Dennis Kamrath's funeral, which was held at the Dawson Covenant church and afterwards they stopped for coffee, which extended into a very nice visit. Lots of reminiscing going on. :) That happens a lot in our senior group, haha.

Orrin is feeling some better today, so the meds must be working. But we both still took a nap after our company left.  :(  Now I'm afraid I'm not going to be tired for a while.

Some exciting news! Cori texted to say that contractions had started. The last news I had was from Wendy, and she was at 7 cm and at the hospital, I believe. So now we are just waiting for the call to say we have a new baby in the family!!

And that's enough excitement for us. . .haha.

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment