Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Either very late Tuesday, or very early Wednesday January 5-6, 2016

Whoops, fell asleep in the recliner! Now I won't be tired enough to go to bed, so may as well blog! 

It was a busy day. I was up early to shower and go to Watertown for my blood work. Then I got to see Dr. Sarah sooner than scheduled, so that was nice. I lost a few pounds and my #'s were much the same, though I would have liked them to have gone lower. Can't happen when I don't pay attention to the diet. The holidays didn't help any. And all the cookies! 

I had to miss book club, as I couldn't get back to Canby in time for it. On the way over, I had decided that instead of driving back to Canby, and then back to Clear Lake, I would see if they needed some more help at GSI with cleaning. I called Kathy and she was sure they would. So that's what I did, I hope I was some help, I was only there a few hours. They do a really good job of getting the store shipshape. They had worked yesterday too.

I had stopped at Hardee's for something to eat before that, and Al brought pizza for lunch, so the empty spots in my tummy were filled.

Then on to Clear Lake for Treadlers.  There were only a few of us (6, eventually) so we just did a few odds and ends. We didn't start any big jobs, but cleaned out the supply closet and had a nice visit! We had an early supper, so I was on the way home by 5:30. It had slipped my mind that we had decided to start earlier so we could finish earlier, but I'll remember next time. 

Brought in the few bags I had picked up at WalMart (I had to stop for a prescription) and settled down for some tv. And that's about it! Oh, read the Canby News, and there was a front page article about the Porter Elevator going bankrupt. There are going to be many upset (and rightly so)farmers who are not going to see checks. So sad. 

And that's all, folks! Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

"How many are your works, Lord!
In wisdom you made them all;
the earth is full of your creatures." Psalm 104:24

No comments:

Post a Comment