Monday, January 11, 2016

Monday, January 11, 2016

Good evening!  I didn't get a post done last night, guess what? I fell asleep on the recliner, surprise, surprise. I decided to write earlier tonight so that didn't happen again.

It was cold and windy yesterday, but we got to early service and bible study. We didn't have any other business in town, so we just ate breakfast and headed home. I had received a coupon from IHOP for a free breakfast, so that's where we went! Their service seems to have improved dramatically.

I did some stamping for cards in the afternoon, I should be set for coloring for quite a while! I need to do some catching up on my cards. Other than that, not much else for yesterday. I didn't watch Downton Abbey yet, I'll have to do that while Orrin is gone. We watched the Vikings game, what a disappointment! They should have had that one.

He has his Mayo appointments this week, so will be leaving tomorrow afternoon and home sometime Thursday evening, maybe Friday. I was invited to Graceville to a birthday party for friends there on Wednesday, so I chose to stay home for that. We are also having another get together with EMPI friends on Friday, so I invited one over for lunch beforehand and then we can go to that together. Oh, the social life I lead! HaHa

Today the weather cleared up a little bit, but we had some light flurries most of the day. I made goulash for supper, haven't done that for quite a while. Now it's time to settle down in front of the TV again. Hmm, or maybe read?

Have a great night!

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

 
Jesus said, "Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment