Saturday, January 16, 2016

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Brrr, what a cold day! And we went out in the cold tonight! We met Al, Lisa and the boys for supper in Granite Falls. It was a great meal and an even greater visit, thanks so much, guys for doing this!

I had a slow start this morning for some reason. I was debating between taking a quick nap or just getting ready for going out. I decided to shower and get ready, which was a good thing, as my company came shortly after I was done. My friend that was coming over to get some cats, came about 11, with her son. The problem was, the cats weren't around! We visited for a while and then one of them did come to the step. Well, actually 2, but the orange one was not very tame and wouldn't come. The other one was extremely tame and came right in the house. He proceeded to sit on laps and demand to be petted (you know how cats can be). So at least they were able to take him home. The others never did come up again, I sure hope they're okay. I told Shar that if they showed up we would bring them over. It was so cold today, I'm sure that was the problem.

After that, I got busy and wrapped Donald's present and finished his card. And then, it was time to get ready for supper out.  Here's his card - 

And here's the inside -





The reason the minions are on there, are because I got ink splotched (fingerprints) on the cards, and they covered them up! I hate when that happens. The card was another fun one to do.

And that's it for today. By the way, we were celebrating because it was my birthday today, and Donald's is Tuesday.

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy




In this world you will have trouble but take heart for I have overcome the world.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment