Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hi! Anyone a powerball winner? I did pick up a few tickets, but don't know if they were winners, since the #'s aren't up on the site yet. They just announced them on the news, but I missed it. Oh, well, it's fun to play and dream, anyway.

It was a quiet day here, seems so strange not to have Orrin come in the door. He had a few phone calls today, but they all seemed satisfied to know they could call back on Friday. Teddy keeps looking at me as if he's asking what's going on?

I did run into town this afternoon. I needed to pick up a few things. I opened the door, and there were 5 cats sitting on the steps, looking at me! 5!! They're all different and all seem pretty friendly. One let me pet him, and they all looked like they'd like to come in. They must belong to someone to be that friendly, and they look well fed, they are not feral or stray cats. Anyone need a cat or 2? I worry about them here, cats don't last long, they seem to get run over a lot, too busy a road.

Of course, I had to feed them. Which means they'll probably be around for a while.

It was beautiful out today, I never even looked at the temperature, but it was quite warm. I hope it lasts a while.

Orrin called tonight, and his appointments went well today. His prostate exam was good, his #'s are down, which is good. Tomorrow he sees the doctor again, and then has a stress test in the afternoon, which is new. I'm thinking he'll stay at Al's tomorrow night and come home on Friday. 

Well, that's all for tonight, Hugs

Linda and Teddy

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you,plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:11-13.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment