Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sunday, January 3, 2016

I'm just a little late getting this posted. We had to watch the exciting Vikings vs. Packers game!! The Vikings led for most of the game, but then in the last quarter the Packers started catching up. But the Vikings prevailed!! Yeaaa, Vikings. And I'm not even a football fan. Orrin has to explain things to me and I'm still not sure I understand. But for the Vikes to beat the Panthers at Lambeau Field is quite a big deal.  Made some of our children very happy!

As a result I haven't watched the new episode of Downton Abbey yet, but I have it DVR'd, so will watch it tomorrow. Orrin's not a fan anyway.

We were up and getting ready for early service this morning, but then Orrin had a stomach upset, so we waited.  He fell asleep and slept right through the time to leave, so we even missed bible study and second service. We still had to go to Watertown, as I had prescriptions to pick up, so we did drive over. Stopped at WM for the prescriptions and Menard's for a part he needed. Ate at Culver's and then headed home again.

Orrin did a few odds and ends outside and I did some organizing of my craft supplies. I can now feel organized to get a couple cards done tomorrow. After I watch Downton Abbey! :)

Orrin had gotten the distiller set up a few weeks ago, but hadn't connected it to the faucets upstairs yet. He got that done this weekend, so we now have distilled water from one of the kitchen faucets, and the water to our icemaker is also distilled. He put in a new faucet there, and it sure puts out water a lot faster.

I'm going to try to post a couple pictures from our Christmas travels, hope it works better now. The last few weeks just went by in a blur, so many things happening. 
 Micah's program, he's in the red sweater with the white neckband.

A week later, decorating cookies at Wendy's.
And the sisters -
And the card I made for Wendy and Tim -

 
Here's hoping you all will be able to see these. 

And that's all from here, I'm tired and am going to bed.

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy


"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." 2 Corinthians 12:9
 
 

1 comment: