Thursday, January 7, 2016

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Hi! Missed a day yesterday, but it's been rather slow here anyway. I did get at some laundry yesterday, and then drove over to Montevideo for my manicure. It started to snow a little while I was there, but didn't last long. The weather has continued to be warmer than normal, but I keep hearing we're in for a drastic change Saturday night into Sunday.

There's another football game on Sunday and the temps are supposed to drop to zero and below. They had an interesting story on the news in the morning, there's a company in Minnesota, WSI, that manufactures clothing for the colder weather. Something about wicking qualities, etc. Anyway, they make all the uniforms for the Vikings, and Monday morning they had received a huge order from the Seahawks for jerseys, socks and pants. I never realized that there was anything like that available! They have a website if you're interested in researching it. I believe it's located in Monticello, MN.

I didn't do much else in Monte, just stopped at the library and after the mani, picked up some chinese for supper. They have a pretty good chinese place there, just to go after 2:30. Only problem is, their English is horrible, so it's better to go in and give the order than to call it in. 

This morning I felt kind of (just a little) guilty because I was tired so I took a nap! I do miss being able to get out and walk.  This afternoon I realized we were on our last loaf of bread, so I baked some more. And that's about it! I just had a piece of the end of a fresh loaf, I just love that!

Well, Orrin is already sleeping in his magic chair, so think I might do the same. Although it is my chance to watch whatever I want!  hehe

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and a very bored Teddy.

 
"God is light; in Him there is no darkness at all." 1 John 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment