Saturday, January 9, 2016

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Just a cold Minnesota day here. The temperatures really took a dive, just as predicted. I can't even imagine what it will be like to be playing football tomorrow. Brrr.

I did some paperwork and did get one card made. I am behind on that, but just can't seem to get my mojo going. But working on the one kind of inspired me, so more will be done tomorrow.

We decided to run into town for lunch, something we rarely do, but I had a bogo coupon for a blizzard. After going out in the cold, I did wonder how wise it was, but oh, well, we're from Minnesota, right? There was some blowing snow, but no fresh stuff coming down. I think it got colder the longer we were in town. The Buick wouldn't even start! It's the only car that sits outside so. . .

We finished up the chinese tonight. There is usually enough for at least 3 or 4 meals when we get take out there. Then watched a Hallmark movie, and Orrin is down for the count. 

And that's about it for the day!

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

Proverbs 3:5-6 ‘Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment