Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I am going to get this done before I sit down and get comfortable and fall asleep again! Not that much to report for the last few days anyway, pretty quiet in freezing western Minnesota.

Sunday we went to early service and bible study. We had breakfast at Culver's and a quick stop at HyVee before heading home. Just a quiet afternoon at home. 

Monday was more of the same. I did get a couple loads of laundry done. And I'm still unsuccessfully watching for those kitties. I just worry that they aren't surviving this cold weather. And hoping that they moved on to the neighbor's!  Teddy seems to look around when he goes out, too, wondering where they are.

Today was Treadlers day. We met a little earlier, and next time we'll meet earlier still. Then we can have lunch instead of supper and get home earlier. I cut out some fabric and batting and settled on some backing, but brought it home to sew. I'm used to my own machine, and it's too heavy to haul around.

Sad news to day, when a friend messaged that the few people left at EMPI got notice this morning that they would also be laid off, probably in the next few weeks. So this fine company will soon be done. That will be a sad happening for the community and the people that have worked there. 

And now I need to get to sleep early, as tomorrow morning is women's bible study and right now I'm planning on staying in and working at GSI.  

Have a great evening!

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment