Monday, January 4, 2016

Monday, January 4, 2016

Good evening. Not much news tonight. I've been doing really well (I know, it's only day 4) about keeping the table and cupboard clean. It is a good feeling. Now to get Orrin to cooperate! And another resolution is to keep up to date on this blog!

More organizing today and I spent some time on the phone trying to figure out an alternative to the advair that I use. Unfortunately, there isn't any. It is supposed to go out of patent this year, so maybe there will be a generic.

I also had a phone call from an old friend in Graceville, inviting me for the birthday club party the 14th. It will be fun to see them all again. Orrin reminded me that was when his Mayo appointment is, but he is fine with going without me. He'll stay at Jeremy's and go from there. Just his routine yearly visit.

I got ambitious and took out some pork chops for supper and then cut up the squash that's been sitting on the cupboard and baked that too. It was good! We ate early because I have blood work in the morning, so will only have water the rest of the evening.

My appointments are at 9 and 9:45, so don't think I'll make it back in time for book club. I think I'll stop back there anyway, to return some books and pick up the book for next month. I enjoyed this one, and am bummed to not be there for the discussion. It was "The Story Keeper" by Lisa Wingate and is really a YA book, but some of the YA books are better, anyway.

I watched the preview of Downton Abbey, but still haven't watched the show. Maybe later tonight.

And that's about it, I'll go join Orrin in the recliners and probably fall asleep!

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

Oh, I forget, I set up our calendars for the year, that took an hour or so!
 
The apostle Paul said, “It was God who gave…some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up.” (Ephesians 4:11-12)

No comments:

Post a Comment