Friday, January 29, 2016

Thursday/Friday, January 28/29, 2016

We are having a spring thaw! It was in the 40's yesterday and today. Wonderful! After all the excitement died down from Jack Joseph's birth, yesterday was pretty quiet. If you hadn't seen it yet, Cori and Josh welcomed a son, Jack Joseph Hammerschmidt. 9 # 13 1/2 oz. 22 inches. He is a big boy! Pictures were up on facebook. Cori said that Riley laid claim to him and just held him and said "baby". Can't wait to get up there to see him, I imagine we'll go up for baptism.

Yesterday was my resting day haha.. There were several things I could have done, but just didn't get to them.

Today was much different. My friend, Carrie, came over from Astoria and spent the day. She brought some supplies, and we both set up in the dining room and cut paper all day! She cut many, many images and shapes with the cricut, and I helped some with that. Then I got the Big Shot out and cut out a lot of die cuts. She stayed for lunch and then for a chili supper. She'll have lots of things to work on when she gets home. But then she left her pack of paper!

Next time we'll have to do some stamping and coloring.

I think I'll sit down with the Cricut in the morning and get some things cut for myself. Then I'll be ahead of the game when I'm making cards.  

Yesterday I received a package from Deb. She said they were some things they found in Jane's storeroom. One was a notebook with all the details for our wedding. Oh my! I really was OCD. Also there was a video tape that was addressed to me from a Jerry Storley ?? We'll have to watch it one day soon and find out what it is. The only thing I can think of is maybe something relating to the ag school? But why did Jane have it? Hm, a mystery.

And now I'm going to go sit next to Orrin and watch some tv.

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment