Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Good evening! We're having a heat wave! It was in double digits above zero today, I think my car showed 26. And it should get warmer over the next few days. It will feel good after the below zero #'s..

I was up and out the door early this morning. I made it to Watertown for the 8:50 women's bible study. It was quite blustery on the way over, I was concerned that I may have made a bad decision.  The bible study was great, though, there were 10 of us there plus a couple of munchkins! We're going to be studying with the book "No Wonder they Called Him Saviour" by Max Lucado. We did the first chapter today and it really opens the door for much discussion. I think we'll all enjoy this.

After bible study, I took some parts out to Hedahl's for Orrin and then went to GSI to see if I could help. I didn't think they would turn me down. I spent the rest of the day unpacking some boxes, checking things in them, pricing and hanging them up. I got through 4 boxes, so I was quite proud of myself. There's opportunity for lots of Christian fellowship too.  And I found some cute things for Maria. I did look for some things for Eli and Matthew, but didn't see too much. It's nice when you unpack the boxes and have first pick!  I'm hoping Maria likes what I found.

I left around 4 and made stop at HyVee on my way out of town. Several things managed to jump into my cart! Well, it is senior discount day, haha. 

And now I am home, catching up on the computer and ready to join Orrin on the recliner.  :)

Busy and satisfying day.

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

"They cried to the Lord in their trouble, and He saved them from their distress."
Psalm 107:13

No comments:

Post a Comment