Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday, First day of March! 2015

Here we are in March already!  This month is declutter paper month, so maybe I will finally clean up this desk area.  I think 3/4 of it can just be tossed.

We didn't make it to church this morning, Orrin was feeling miserable, and didn't feel like exposing anyone else to it.  Which means we didn't get to Gibbon tonight either, :(.  He was feeling better tonight and went to bed early, so maybe we'll make it in the morning for grandparent's day yet.  We'll see what morning brings.

I am so ready for spring, and getting out and walking again.  I do think the driveway is not as icy anymore, so I could bundle up and go out, I suppose.  

I did get my cards done, pictures below.  I definitely need to work on my marker coloring.  I'll get them in the mail tomorrow.  Hopefully we'll get to Rapid City soon to celebrate two little boys' birthdays.  I hear they had a very busy weekend, basketball, play, singing in church, love those guys!

Since Orrin made it to bed early, I should make an attempt, too.  I still have a bit of a cold, and a sore throat, which is mostly sinus drainage, I'm sure.  Eeuw, sorry, I didn't have to share that.  


Hmm, looks like I should work on my photo skills too.

Watched the season finale of Downton Abbey, it ended well.  Now we have to wait until January 2016 for the next season!

Have a great evening, hope your weekend was good.

Orrin, Linda and Teddy

He is risen, and we are alive in Christ!






No comments:

Post a Comment