Saturday, February 28, 2015

Sunny Saturday, February 28, 2015

Wow, the last day of February!  Can Spring be far behind?  At least the sun was shining today.  Still cold though.

I must have been SAD yesterday, sorry for the blooper, it was Mr. Spock, not Dr. Spock.  Didn't even realize I'd written that until tonight when I was rereading the very short post.  

Have any of you been following the "color of the dress controversy"?  I am one of the "wrong" ones who was sure it was white and gold.  I still don't see the blue and black.  Weird.

Happy to see the the Krauses made it back safely from AZ and I'm sure are glad to be back in better climes.  haha

I did a little decluttering, then read another of the Wanda Bruchstetter books.  I started to read the book club book for this month, but had to have a break from that.  We're reading the "Hundred Foot Journey", which is written from the perspective of an Indian (from India), and is kind of intense.  It's written in 4 sections, so I decided to do a section at a time, with something else in between.
So - - the Amish book.  :)  

I also have the Walk Series by Richard Paul Evans home, the last one "Walking on Water".  I listened to the first books on audio at work before I retired.  I do recommend them, there are 5 of them, easy reads.  

We had the movie "Nebraska" home from the library, so decided to watch that tonight.  It was interesting.  Don't know what else to call it.  It was kind of humorous, kind of sad, just different.  It was in black and white, I think the old couple were both up for Oscars last year.  We both stayed awake for all of it, so it couldn't have been too bad!!

My cold is much better, but Orrin's is at the worst stage.  Hopefully, he'll be better tomorrow, as it will be a full day.  Church and bible study in the morning, and then in the afternoon we are going to Gibbon.  Alan's church has a spaghetti supper, and then it's Grandparent's day at the boys' school on Monday.   We're looking forward to it.  I'll have some pictures posted, but not sure if I'll be online tomorrow.  

Apparently (according to Facebook), Jeremy was fishing near Arlington, SD with a friend, and he, or his friend, not real clear on that, caught a pretty nice northern.  Yea them.  :)

Well, not much else to add for tonight.  I hope your day was a bit more active than ours was.  I had good intentions, but didn't quite accomplish everything.

Good night from Canby area,  Orrin, Linda and Teddy

"Rocket Ships are exciting, but so are roses on a birthday" - Leonard Nimoy

No comments:

Post a Comment