Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Wow, what a wonderful day!  It was up to 30 above!  I know it's very temporary, but I'll take it!  I didn't even need my earmuffs.  :)

Made a couple of birthday cards this morning to get in the mail today.  It's Manny's birthday today!  So I know he won't get it in time, but I sent it to Gibbon, so he wouldn't get it until the weekend anyway.  And Jordan has a birthday tomorrow!  Hoping they both have great days.

I have some ideas for cards to try out, will share as I go along.  Maybe I'll be able to start on that tomorrow.

I'm still working on decluttering in the bedroom, to make room for the bed.  The delivery date is March 12th, so I have a little time yet.  I can take the time I need to do it right.  Of course, mister "do it right now" was pushing for certain things, but I explained that I wasn't to be rushed.  We'll see how long that lasts, LOL

Drove to Monte today for my beautification process.  They did the best they could with what they have to work with.  :)  It always feel so good, and I feel so refreshed.  I stopped at the libraries (Dawson and Montevideo) so stocked up on books and magazines.  There is cold weather ahead again, after all!

I'm starting to miss my clubs, I know the CRS one will probably start again in March, but don't know what's holding up the craft club.  I hope I wasn't supposed to have it and forgot.  Hmmm, maybe I should call someone.  I know a lot of people are doing trips to the south yet.

Well, I should settle in for the night, Orrin is actually still awake.  There's a movie that he's enjoying on.  Cori Lou, get well for your visit to see mom.

Good night, Orrin, Linda and Teddy
 
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment