Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday, February 20, 2015

Well, I don't know what I did, but just lost the post I'd started.  Here we go again.

Nothing real exciting today, just more decluttering in the bedroom, it's starting to show some progress.  :)  It's still cold, what else is new?  Spring is not too far away, though.  Made roast chicken for supper, and cut up the rest to make chicken pot pies tomorrow.  I saw what looks like an easy recipe for that, I'll report back on that. 

Wendy shared this from St. Paul's.   On Sunday morning, February 15, Rev. Dobberstein had a baseball-sized tumor removed from his brain. It was cancerous, Glioma. Ways to proceed are being considered.  They
truly appreciate your concerns and prayers.  So sad.


Just a couple of pictures from my visit to Jane yesterday.





Have a great evening!  Orrin, Linda and Teddy.

1 comment:

  1. My Uncle Bill told me about Pastor Dobberstein and feels so bad about it. He and Bill were good buddies.

    ReplyDelete