Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thursday (and a mention of Wednesday) February 26, 2015

It wasn't until this morning that I realized I hadn't posted last night.  Since yesterday was not very memorable, I just skipped it.  :(  My throat was very sore, and there were several naps involved.  I think it helped, because I felt much better today.

I decided I'd better start using some of my "dead" bananas, so made some banana bread.  Mara called them that one time, at least I think it was her.  Someone correct me if my memory is faulty.  I used coconut oil for part of the shortening (much healthier) and half Truvia, half sugar also.  They turned out pretty good so I think I'll stick with that recipe.  So I got 3 loaves in the freezer, and we're eating on the other one.

I did get some laundry done, I'd been neglecting that for a while, but when one runs out of underwear, it's time to "get 'er done"!  

I also read a book.  I haven't done that for a while, just read a whole book in a day!  It did keep my interest, so had to keep going.  It was by Susan Elisabeth Phillips, and she's always entertaining.  Kathy, I also have that book at home by Wanda Brunstetter.  I haven't started it yet, that may be next.

I'm afraid I've shared my cold with Orrin, well, we do live in the same house, and interact occasionally.  :)  He's been kept quite busy in the shop this winter.  There's an IH 986 sitting by the shop, that was brought over when we were gone, and he still doesn't know who it belongs to!!  Orrin thinks he knows who it might belong to, but not sure.

I took a break from decluttering today, unless you call getting the dishes done, and kitchen cleared up.  Will have to do more tomorrow.

Well, it's a little earlier tonight, but think I will call it good.  Have a great evening,  Orrin, Linda and Teddy.

 “Look, he is coming with the clouds, ”and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him”; and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.” So shall it be! Amen. “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

 For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope.  –Romans 15:4

No comments:

Post a Comment