Monday, February 23, 2015

Very late Monday, February 23, 2005

Wow, where is February going?  Sorry this is so late, I fell asleep on the couch and just woke up.  I slept a lot today, this nasty cold has taken hold and left me with a sore throat.  It's a bit better tonight.  So today has been spent on small naps, very frustrating.  

I experienced a Facebook scam this morning.  I received a friend request from my niece, Chris (so I thought) and accepted it.  Immediately she was messaging me, talking about winning $200,000 and I could too.  That made me very suspicious, so I reported it as spam and unfriended again.  Obviously, it was not Chris. Someone had stolen her picture and friend list. So, if you get a request from me and I'm already your friend, please ignore it.  They may have stolen my friend list, too.  Just a head's up.

It's really blowing out there, and very cold.  Hope we don't get snow to blow around!

Wendy e-mailed tonight to tell us that Luke has an assignment to Japan!!  The whole family will go, sometime before August.  They are coming up to Rapid City sometime in June/July, so hoping to get a chance to see them.  Their deployment will be 2-4 yrs.  So exciting for them!

Bed is beckoning, think I will respond.  Have a good evening,

Orrin, Linda and Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment