Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Treadler Tuesday, February 17, 2015

For a minute there, I thought I might not get on tonight.  I had to reboot, not sure what is going on there, probably just the cold weather.  Looks like we'll be keeping that for a while yet.  We should have soaked up more of that sunshine while we had it!

I pulled out one of my Pfaff machines (finally) and made sure it was running okay.  One of my friends at Treadlers said last year already that she could use a new machine.  Nothing as dependable as an older model Pfaff, it was running fine!

I had Trinity Treadlers this afternoon.  I was going to take some pictures of the group and it just went out of my head.  I'll try to remember next time.  Lots of work got done.  I sewed some backing seams, and helped tie 2 quilts.  Showed Carrie (for Marjean) how to run the Pfaff and some of the features.  I hope she likes it as well as I've liked mine.  That is still my go to machine.  We always have a good time working.  And there is always a good meal to go with the day! The fruits of our labor culminate in a bazaar in the fall, the proceeds going mainly to Great Plains High School.
 
Pastor Enderle was telling me about Micah's mishap.  He fell on ice, and broke his ankle quite badly.  He's having the surgery on Thursday and will have to have some screws in.  It's splinted for now, and he's at home and will be laid up for at least 3 months.  Pray for quick and complete healing!

Well, time to call it a day, early bible study in the morning, and then back to Watertown for Ash Wednesday services, weather permitting, of course.

Good night!  Orrin, Linda and Teddy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment