Sunday, February 15, 2015

Super Cold Sunday February 15

Here we are again.  We overslept this morning, which hardly ever happens.  The usual scenario is to wake up very early ( 4 or 5 ) and then fall asleep again for an hour or so.  The hour lasted a little longer today!  It was too late to  make first service :( .  As we were getting up and going, we decided to make a trip to Mankato instead to deliver the Christmas packages to Jeremy, Laura, and Maria.  Wendy sent them with us in December, and we just never got there.  I think she was a little peeved with us.  

So we gave Jeremy and Laura a call, and headed east today.  I read (out load) our bible study for today from the People's Bible on the way, so we should be up to date for next week! 

We mutually decided to eat at Red Lobster, that's Maria and Orrin's favorite place.  :)  We stopped at the house first, and Maria was very happy with her packages, Grandma Wendy!  Then into town.  

After lunch we went to the mall to check out beds at Sleep Number.  We got one 10 years ago (they still had us in the system!) and it doesn't seem to work that well anymore.  Anyway, I think we picked one out, but we're going to sleep on that decision tonight, LOL, and see how we feel in the morning.  It would be a king size, which would be a challenge.  We really don't have a king sized bedroom!  But we could make it work.  We'll keep you updated on that!

Then we headed home, really didn't have any other shopping to do.  Laura's parents were coming to see them after we left, so that all worked out well.  Just Drummy was the flavor of the day at the Marshall Culver's, and I still had a BOGO coupon sitting in my purse!

Tonight we watched my new soap opera, Downton Abbey.  Orrin isn't really thrilled with it, but I think it's growing on him.  Did I mention that I just started with this, and watched the first 4 seasons on Amazon prime in January?  It kind of coincided with my sore toe and sitting soaking it.  Worked out well, hehe.

Now it's time to call it a night.  I'm still a work in progress with this blog.  Someone said I should attach a gadget so they can subscribe to it, and I have no idea what that is.  Kathy, do you know?  Any suggestion, help, etc. is more than welcome.

Goodnight from the Canby Cole's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment