Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturday fun February 14, Valentines Day 2015

I am going to be very optimistic and start a blog.  Hopefully I can muddle through and figure out what I'm doing.  I thought it would be a good place to share some of my crafting attempts, our very busy (not) life and keep in touch with family and friends.

We had a fun weekend with Al, Lisa, Nate, and Donald.  They met us at P.K.'s last night for supper, Al's favorite place to eat.  Then came out to the farm for the night.  Played some Quirkle, had a good time with that.  It's disconcerting when the 2 little boys can see things we miss on the board!  It's a fun game, if you haven't tried it, give it a go!  We had pancakes for breakfast (my from scratch buttermilk) and played some games again.   It was waaay too cold to do much outside.  They headed home around 5, hope they didn't have any problems.

While they were here Al helped  me with posting pictures, etc. on a message board I'm on.  Think I've finally got it!  He also showed me where to find this.  We'll see how it goes.  :)





Just a few card fronts that I embossed from the new Anna Griffin folders, I really like them!  Now I have an assortment to grab from, to build a card front.  The next two pictures show one of the cards that I made for a Valentines swap.

Well, that's all for now, hopefully it will improve with time!

5 comments:

  1. It works. The pictures are there and everything. At first I thought you misspelled Colection, but then I got it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's the name I used when I was selling crafts. Couldn't think of anything else. :(

      Delete
  2. Great start to your blog Linda! Looking forward to seeing your projects. You need to add the gadget to your blog that allows us to become followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Francine. How do I add that gadget?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Francine. How do I add that gadget?

    ReplyDelete