Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thursday February 19, 2015

A few things to add to the end of the day.  The refrigerator man made it around noon, and checked things out.  He'll order parts and be back to make the fridge as good as new!!  :)  

So that meant that I could still travel to Graceville, so I called Jane to make sure it was okay and headed out in the frigid temperature.  I took the Marietta road this time, and just northwest of our place I hit something with the car.  It looked like a small German Shepherd, but it could have been a coyote, too.  It happened kind of fast.  You know how a dog (or coyote) run out from the ditch.  Anyway, I checked the car, and it was okay.  Whatever it was, it rolled and ran off in the ditch again, so not sure how it was.  There wasn't a farmplace anywhere near, which made me think it wasn't a dog.  If it was a dog, I feel bad, if it was a coyote, well. . . .

The birthday group (minus a few gals that were in warmer climes) were together, so got to see all of them again.  It was Bette's birthday party today.  Jane is looking really well, so good to see.  We all had a nice visit, and afterward I went back with Jane to her room and visited a little longer.  Decided to leave in daylight, though it was dark by the time I got home.

Paul Krause had his surgery today, Kathy messaged that it went well, but no details yet.  Praying the results were as positive as possible.  I just read her blog, and things went as well as hoped.  Praise God!!

Just a note, if you notice, under my name on the right side, there is a box labeled follow.  If you click on that, you will become a follower.  I'm not sure exactly what that means, but I think it will notify you of new entries.  Give it a shot, and let me know what happens.  :)

Have a great night,

Orrin, Linda and Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment