Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday, March 6, 2015

Good evening.  This will be shorter as I'm doing it on my tablet.   We left home at 8 this morning.   Teddy always hovers because he's afraid he'll get left.   Orrin took a different route than usual,  new scenery.   We made it to Mitchell for lunch.  Then I realized I had forgotten teddy's leash, so we had to stop at Walmart to pick one up.  It's good for us to break the trip up and walk around,  anyway.   I drove from Mitchell to Kadoka.  

We stopped at Wall for that good ice water.   Made it to Rapid City about 4.  Wendy was home at 5:30.  They made a delicious pork chop supper for us.


Then the boys got to open their gifts.  I had mailed their cards on Monday and they just got them today!  Eli sang his songs for us..he did an excellent job!  Boys went to bed and we played a game of Quirkle.  Now we're watching Gold Rush and Patch is snuggled under the blanket with me, she's a snuggler.  :)

I'll post some pictures tomorrow, I'm not sure how to do it on the tablet.

Night,  Orrin, Linda, Wendy, Tim,Eli, Matthew,  Teddy and Patch.

1 comment:

  1. Continue to enjoy yourselves. Thinking about having a "time change" gathering tonight.

    ReplyDelete