Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

It was a bit chillier today, in fact, once I got on the road, I ran into snow by Gary!  We never got that here, but did get some light moisture.  It stayed in the 30's all day.

I dropped the Ted off on the way to Watertown for bible class.  He always gets so excited, he knows where he's going!  He was a very smelly dog, so really  needed his grooming.

I really enjoyed bible study, as always.  We have a very diverse (think that's the right word) group, young, old, and in between.  Our leader was not feeling so good this morning, so Heather led the class and did a fine job!  It was parent/grandparent day at St. Martin's school, so there were a lot of families there, and some of our ladies took some time to have pictures taken.  

From there I went to GSI with a car FULL of stuff.  All 4 of the old kitchen chairs and 6 boxes of mixed things, books, audiobooks, clothes, etc.  More things out of the house!!  :)  And I didn't even look around, so I wouldn't bring something else home!

I stopped at Needleworks, after I realized that I had totally forgotten about embroidery class last Friday!  Another affect of old age, I guess.  Anyway, I visited with Patty there for a while, signed up for the next 3 months of class, and drooled over the new Baby Lock some more.  Also made an appointment to go in on Saturday and get a refresher course on my machine, as Mark has it ready to go.  I have a couple of projects that I want to get done.

Then a quick stop at HyVee and WallyWorld (prescription), and the drivethru at Culver's for lunch to eat on the way home.  I stopped to pick up our handsome dog, he looks and smells so nice again!  He's excited to see me again, which is always nice.  

I was home long enough to check e-mail, etc. and it was time to turn around and head back to Watertown for Lenten service.  The new dean at GPLHS, Pastor Hanson was the preacher tonight and he did a very nice job.  Pizza for lunch after, and a visit with some friends.  

Now we're home again, and ready to call it a night!  Hugs,  Orrin, Linda and Teddy

His favorite spot, on the arm of Orrin's chair.
And his second favorite, on the bed!

Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.  Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.  Philippians 2:3-4
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment