Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thursday, March 5, 2015

I'm going to do this early, as we are leaving for Rapid City in the morning, so will go to sleep early.  

I started my bedroom decluttering, and got pretty far.  Then Orrin came in and said to clear off the bed.  So I started washing the bedding, and he started dismantling the bed.  Wendy said they would take it, so he loaded it into the pickup.  I make that sound easy, it took the rest of the morning to take it apart!
I had to find a temporary home for my dolls, so they are now residing on the living room couch.  


It's looking kind of bare in there, and we have some work to do yet.  But it's good for now.  We'll be sleeping on the couch/recliner until the new bed gets here.  Which is where we spend a lot of time anyway.  LOL

I made those t-bone steaks tonight.  I'd thought we could maybe grill them sometime, but too much snow on the grill and too much wind tonight, so I just cooked them on the stove top.  They were very nice and tender.  Orrin accidentally dropped a piece, and Teddy swooped in for a quick pickup!  

I got the boys gifts wrapped and ready to go, and as you can see in the pictures, we are mostly packed.  I'm just waiting for the sheets in the dryer and we should be good.  We haven't seen the RC bunch since December, so we're looking forward to it.  :)  Wendy had sent a clip of Eli's class singing last night for Lenten service, they sounded great!  I am always amazed at the abilities of these kids, just 3rd and 4th grades.

Have a great night, and a great weekend!  I'm not sure if I'll be posting while we're there or not.

Orrin, Linda and Teddy

Think Spring!!  And don't forget to set clocks ahead this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment