Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Good evening!  The sun was out most of the day, and though there was some wind it was warmer.  Snow level dropped considerably.  :)

We went to church last night, but ate supper at home beforehand, so didn't stay for lunch.  The boys and I read, played on our tablets/computers, and just had a quiet day yesterday.  It was still too cold to play outside.  Lisa did a Hangouts call to Donald, and again the video wasn't very good, but had a nice chat.  

This morning I made pancakes again, and then after Alan went to work, I took the boys over to the pastor's house for a "play date" with their boys.  It gave me some peaceful time to myself.  I picked them up at 11:00 and then asked if they'd like to go to town for lunch!  So we drove over to Hutchinson and ate at Culvers.  Always a favorite.  I wanted to stop at JoAnns and they grudgingly went along.  It was a disappointment, I didn't see anything there I needed or wanted.  It's easier to just go online and order.  We did stop at Target, and since they were so good, I got them some new Skylanders.  I stopped for gas at KwikTrip, it was $2.16, which was pretty cheap.  I just goes down and up, now they're saying it should go up again, because of the unrest in the middle east.

Lisa called on my phone tonight.  The picture was better, but the audio was in and out.  They had supper tonight at a "dark" restaurant.   They sat in the dark, ate in the dark and were served and educated? by blind waiters.  She said it was really dark, too.  It does sound like they're having a good time, though.  That's great!

Alan had a meeting after work tonight, so won't see him for at least another hour.  The boys have their pj's on and are watching a movie.  I watched "God's Not Dead" last  night on Netflix.  It was good, but different.  

And that's about it for tonight.  Hope you all had sunshine wherever you are.  Spring is on the way!!  A little green outside would be nice.  :)

Hugs, Linda, Alan, Nate, Donald and Summer

If you have faith as small as a mustard seed. . .nothing will be impossible for you. Matthew 17:20

No comments:

Post a Comment