Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday, March 30, 2015

Oh, my!  March is almost done!  Well, for sure this week the cold weather is done.  I hope it stays warm for a while.  Ted and I went for a walk, and just needed a light (bright orange) jacket.  The wind was a little brisk, worse coming back home, but not terrible like yesterday.   It was in the 60's.

I'm not sure what we're doing for Easter, we had kind of planned on WI, but guess it's not a good time right now.  For right now, I'm going to work on some cards this year, and hopefully get them in the mail on Thursday.  I have a design in mind and I got this great new tool for stamping today that should make them turn out much better.

Lisa sent some awesome pictures on FB today, with windmills and tulips.  Where do you think they are? !  

This afternoon we went to Madison to deliver our information to our tax person, and hope for the best!  LOL  

I tried a new recipe for stroganoff tonight, which really didn't turn out that well.  I think my mom's old recipe is still the best.  

Jane is still struggling with a temperature, which indicates an infection, probably bladder related again.  She is in the hospital in Graceville, and will probably be there for a few days yet.  Please keep her in your prayers.  And Eugene as well, it's a strain for him, too.

Well, that's all I have.

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.  Romans 6:11

1 comment:

  1. Those bladder infections wreak such havoc on the elderly!

    ReplyDelete