Saturday, March 21, 2015

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Good evening!  Just got back from our trip to Mankato, and thought I would get this written.  We met the kids at 5ish at, you guessed it!, Red Lobster for supper.  We had a nice visit and meal.  Maria entertained us.  :)  Then we went over to the mall for a little walking around.  That was a good idea after a big meal!  

I made some banana bars this morning, and washed some more laundry.  Orrin realized that he didn't have any work clothes left, so I had to get some of those done.

After a shower, we were ready to head east.  We had a little shopping to do, mainly Sam's Club.  I did get a quick visit to Michael's accomplished.  Then Jer called and said they were in town.

Now I need to pack for the week, and get a few other things ready.

And that's all she wrote!  

Orrin, Linda and Teddy

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and these things shall be added to you.  Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment