Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday, the 13th of March 2015

Good evening!  Happy birthday, Laura!!  It was a pretty nice day again, just a bit windy.  Teddy and I went for a walk this afternoon, a little further every day.  Hope this weather keeps up for a while.  Teddy's loving it!  And we both need the exercise.

Kind of a quiet day, otherwise.  I did some reading, which is always relaxing for me.  

Here's the other picture I was looking for last night.  Surprisingly, the bed fit quite well.  And we have all the room we need.  We slept comfortably last night, I think we're going to like it.  I like having the head raised, Orrin prefers it down.  And I didn't have the backache I usually have in the morning!!





I do need to do something about that large empty space over the head of the bed, though.  I thought I would put the picture of dad in Montana, but decided it was too heavy, and didn't want it coming down on our heads.  We would like to get the lights back over the top, so will have to figure something out.  We still have that board, but it's 16" too short now.  Jeremy?  

We watched "Captain Phillips" tonight with Tom Hanks.  It was good, but pretty intense.  You don't hear so much about the piracy anymore, maybe they've quit doing it?

Have a good night, all,  Hugs,  Orrin, Linda, and Teddy.

"Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.” - Psalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment