Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday, March 2, 2015

Whoops, can you believe, I started typing February, instead of March?  March is coming in like a lion.  Just let Teddy out, and the cold wind is starting.  I don't see any snow yet, but can feel it.

Orrin was feeling better this morning, so we got up early and headed east. Made a quick stop at Hardee's for some breakfast biscuits and we made it to Gibbon by 8, and had a pleasant morning visiting the boys' classrooms.  We split up, taking turns in each room.  They have a busy schedule!  Wonderful teachers!  I'm so glad we were able to make it today, because with the weather supposed to be coming in, I'm not sure we would have gotten there on Wednesday.  Donald had a tough morning, he forgot his glasses at home, and his snack and snowpants in the van!  He's pretty happy-go-lucky so it was all fine. 

The school served a nice lunch for parents/grandparents.  A very nice morning.  I had given some thought to going into Mankato for the afternoon, but I was the only one that thought that way, :(  so we headed home.

Made it home by 3.  Since we hadn't stopped, I needed to run into town for a few groceries.  I'm not sure about the morning, and we needed a few things.  I picked up chicken at the deli, and some potato salad - supper!!

I read during the trip home, but haven't finished the book for book club yet.  I'll try to finish it yet tonight.  

Jeremy messaged a picture of another big fish they caught.  He and a friend were fishing north of DeSmet.  The last hurrah for ice fishing.  
 
The day was different than expected, but a great day! 

Orrin, Linda and Teddy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment