Saturday, March 14, 2015

Slow Saturday, March 14, 2015

What a beautiful day again!  It's hard to believe this is March weather, especially after the brutal temperatures in February.  We just have to soak this in, just in case it changes.  

Teddy and I had our walk this afternoon, I didn't even need my earmuffs.  I hope these temps continue, because we are both expecting to keep up our walks.  I didn't see any robins, but we saw plenty of deer tracks along the road, which Teddy had to investigate.  

We're watching a Hallmark movie, Orrin likes them too.  And that's about as exciting as it got today.

Enjoy this lovely weather, get out and do some things outdoors.  I was glad to see the Rapid City folks did that, and the Lake Crystal Coles, too.  As well as the Bismarck group.  Thanks for sharing the pictures.

And here are a couple of mine.  :)

Have a great night!  Hugs from Orrin, Linda and Teddy

May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.  Romans 15: 5-6
 

No comments:

Post a Comment