Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

March 4th!!  Well into the month already.  I have a feeling this one is going to go by fast, too.

I got up early enough to make it in for bible study.  It was a very, very interesting chapter.  Lots to think about.  We had a good group, and a good discussion.  I really do enjoy these sessions, so happy it's going well.  Jody Hahnke leads it and does an excellent job.  

After bible study, I stopped at Office Peeps and picked up our chairs!!  I'm going to really like these.  I did discover that with the arms, they don't slide under the table very far, but we can live with that.  :)  They fit into the front and back seats of the pickup, which made it easier for me.

Aren't the wheels neat??  I think we'll like them.  The roll easily on the carpet, and are very comfy.  Anyone interested in the blue wood chairsOtherwise we'll take them into GSI.

Then I decided I'd stop at Hy-Vee for a few of their specials (and it's senior day).  Saw a high school friend there.  It really seems to be the spot on Wednesdays!  I needed to stop at WalMart for my prescriptions, too.  So by that time it was 11, so did the Culver's drivethru (Turtle was FOD, now how could I not stop?)

I was home by noon, not much time before we had to go into town for a meeting.  From there it was back to Watertown for Lenten service.  Pastor Radtke had a very good sermon, and a ladies group sang a pretty song.
The young people's served barbecues, chips and veggies, and of course, a choice of bars.  Numm.  It's always a good fellowship time.

So it was a busy day.   We were home by 7 and Orrin is ensconced in front of the TV and here I am.  :)  

Nighty-nite,  Orrin, Linda and Teddy

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.  Mark 13:31
 

No comments:

Post a Comment