Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday, March 16, 2015

Well, our lovely weather is gone for now.  It was downright chilly today.  Ted and I did our walk this morning, when it was probably the warmest.  At least there wasn't any wind.  And I saw a robin this morning!!  Unfortunately, when I went to open the window to snap a pic, the little bugger flew off.  But I really did see it, really!

After the walk, and a shower, I headed north.  I stopped at Madison at the post office to mail those two overdue cards.  Sorry Laura and Debbie!  Oh, and it's Debra Jane's birthday today.  A quick stop at the library and then a quick stop at the DQ to get that free cone, and I continued north.

Jane was looking kind of tired when I got there, she had another bout with low blood pressure this morning.  She was starting to feel better though.  I helped her set up a gmail account, so she could get e-mail again.  Her new e-mail is janefuhr1@gmail.com and she would appreciate mail, so she could rebuild her contact list.  That was on her old ISP and since that was shut down she couldn't retrieve it.  It will take time to rebuild it manually, but as she said, she has time!

Then we went out to the lunch room for coffee.  We were surprised to see her neighbor, Marilyn, and our cousin Paul and his wife Darlys!  Their church in Chokio had served at the home today and we didn't realize it.  They had stopped at Jane's room, but since the door was closed, they didn't disturb her.  I suppose we were so absorbed in setting up the e-mail, we never heard anything.  So we all had a nice visit.

It was getting overcast and spitting a little moisture, so I left around 4.  It was a nice day, a little sunshine would have been welcome.  :)  

We watched "Philomena" tonight.  Well, I watched it, I think Orrin only saw the first 10 minutes.  I don't thing it interested him very much.  It was pretty good, again based on a true story.  I had DVR'd a bunch of these movies when we had the free weekend this winter, and we are just now catching up on some of them.

Now it's bedtime.  Have a good evening.

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment