Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Thought I'd get this written now, as I have a feeling that once I sit down, I'll drift off.  I think Orrin has already done that!

Jane called this morning to say that she couldn't get into her new e-mail account.  I'm not sure what the problem was.  She said that there is a gal there that is good with computers and could help her.  I checked it on my computer here and got in with no problem.  So if she doesn't respond to your e-mails right away, be patient, she will as soon as she can access them.

One e-mail of hers that I did read was from cousin Ron Boots.  He said that Alfred's oldest son had passed away from leukemia at the age of 54.  I told Jane about that.  

Ted and I got a walk in around noon.  Going south was fine, but when we turned to head north again, the wind was kind of sharp, it brought tears to my eyes.  Just glad we're still able to be out and walking.  It only got to 40 today, might be warmer tomorrow.

It was Trinity Treadlers this afternoon, but for whatever reason, I just couldn't get up the interest in going over for it.  The next time will be the first week of April and I will definitely get there then.

I read the latest book by Monica Ferris.  I enjoy them, they're a nice, light read and set in Minnesota.  There is a recurring set of characters, and usually a mystery involved.  I'm looking forward to Marie Bostwick's newest book, The Second Sister, which comes out on March 31.

That's about as exciting as it got here today.  Time for the couch!

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

This then is how we know that we belong to the truth and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence whenever our hearts condemn us.  For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.  1 John 3:19-20
 

No comments:

Post a Comment