Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A very, very quiet day here.  It had snowed, and it was blowing hard this morning, so I didn't make it in for book club :(.  I did finish the book, and it actually got better (for me, anyway) and I did enjoy it.  Pretty much about food, but interesting.  I never realized how important those stars were in French cuisine.

And that was about it.  Orrin did make it in to town this afternoon, he had some parts he needed to get to town.  It seem pretty calm tonight, so I'm hopeful that I'll make it to Watertown for bible class in the morning.  It's supposed to warm up later this week, so there is hope for spring!!

Have a good evening!  Orrin, Linda and Teddy

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.  Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way.   Psalm 46:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment