Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Hi!  Long time no post!.  It's been a busy and awesome weekend!  We left early Thursday morning for Rapid City for the LWMS national convention.  Starting with the opening service on Thursday to the closing service on Sunday, it was just such an informative, enlightening time!  I promise I will post in more detail, but I'm just tired tonight.  So what I'm going to do is post some pictures tonight, and go in  more detail later this week.

The Apache women from Arizona, they come every year (since 1980) to sing for the convention!

The workshop explaining the Spanish language website and outreach through electronics.

The Minnkota circuit contigent.

And the St. Martin's group from that circuit!  I need to add more to that another night!  Orrin took the picture, and he'd never done it before.





Our table at the Saturday night banquet.

And some of the entertainment from Saturday night, the Hill City Slickers! 

And more of those Slickers!

A skit presented by the current board.  (Pastor Shevey only brought one pair of pants!)

I will be posting more during the week, and explaining them better.  I'm sorry, some of them are fuzzy, I just used the phone, and didn't realize they didn't focus in better.

Luke was there with Trey and Zoe, so got to spend some time with them.  And I forgot to take any pictures of them!

And I'm done for tonight.  Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy







 

No comments:

Post a Comment