Monday, June 22, 2015

Monday, June 22, 2015

Good evening!  We woke up to a lot of rain overnight, and some wind, but no damage.  Just a few of the usual tree branches.  My gauge says 1.8", Orrin said 1.5".  I think his was closer to actual.  Not sure why there's always a difference.  

I did some cleaning up this morning, and then stamped 22 images from 2 different stamps for a stamp swap that I'm involved in.  Should be fun.  We exchange the images and then color as we wish.  I like the new watercolor marker/brushes that I have, but might try some alcohol markers, too.  I'll share when I get them done.





Just a couple of the cute stamps I got last week.

Then Ted and I had to fill the bird feeders.  I dropped the hummingbird feeder and broke it, so luckily, I had another one I hadn't used yet, so filled that.  The birds did clean up the ground under the feeder pretty well, as I hadn't filled it for a couple days.  So they did their "housekeeping".  

Teddy's bunny hopped out from under the bay window, and just sat there east of the peonies, watching us.  And for some reason, Ted didn't see him!!  Or it would have been a merry chase.

I ran into town, needed to do a few things at the credit union and then I stopped at the library.  The other street is usable now, so I could get a little closer, just hard to find a parking spot back there.

I got one of the pizzas we picked up yesterday out and that was our supper.  I think we'll be eating on that for the rest of the week!  We got family size, so half of it was left.  

And that's about it, other than spending too much time on the computer.  :(  Orrin is already relaxing (asleep) in the magic chair, and I'm thinking of heading there.

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

Be joyful.  1 Thessalonians 5:16
Keep on praying. Ephesians 6:18
Always have hope. Psalms 71:14
Do not be anxious. Philippians 4:6
Have courage. Joshua 1:9
Trust the Lord. Proverbs 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment