Monday, June 1, 2015

Monday, June 1, 2015

What a lovely day! I thought I'd better post this now, as I have craft club tonight and may not get to it later.

We made it to early church, and Miss Proeber had a short presentation about Chile, which is where she's going to teach this summer.  I told her she was a brave girl, please pray for her ministry.  Then we had our regular bible study, and finished 1 Peter.  

After, we went and ate Chinese with some friends.  The Four Seasons in Watertown is always good.  But. . .one does tend to eat too much.  Then we headed home where I had big ambitions, but ended up taking a nap instead.  :(

This morning I got dressed right away, and Orrin asked where I was going!  I said, nowhere, but this way maybe I'll get busy right away, too. I picked Orrin up from town, he took the Cadillac in, the driver's window was stuck.

Ted and I did go for our walk, short to start with, I'll need to work up to it again.  I got the fan flowers planted that we picked up in Marshall on Saturday.  Then filled the bird feeders, the birds were getting a little worried, I think.  They did clean up some of the feed they dropped on the ground, though.

 Then I did some stamping, to get some ready to color with the new watercolor brush markers tonight.  I need lots of practice!  I have craft club tonight as I said, so will take them along and work on them there.

Here's a picture of the pile of dead turkeys (composted, or whatever they do with them) which are smelly when you get close.  And another picture of the bird I colored.

The bushes are so pretty now.
Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.  Psalm 23:6  NLT

 

No comments:

Post a Comment