Saturday, June 13, 2015

Saturday, June 13, 2015

I'm just listening to an audio interview on radio with Blake Perkins from AZ.  It's a very exciting time for him. Thanks to Carisa Cole Sharrett for sharing that. 

Yesterday I headed to Watertown again for this month's embroidery class.  We did a very pretty trivet, I think I'll do some of those for the bazaar this fall.  If I ever find my hoops!!  We had a good time, there are some very nice ladies there.  I also think I will have plans to do a 2 day seminar in November along with one of the ladies there that is from Clear Lake.  

Hmm, my autocorrect is telling me that the paragraph above is incorrect.  Oh, well, I type the way I think, I guess.  

Teddy and I did short walks yesterday and today.  The weather seemed kind of iffy today, it never rained, but felt like it could.  I washed a few loads of laundry and read a book and that was about it!  

We're looking forward to the Fuhrman barn party next Saturday, it should be a fun time.  

And that's about it.  My dear husband has been sleeping in his magic chair for the last few hours.  Teddy is outside barking at something.  He's such a good guard dog!  

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

Just a funny ~ The older you get, the better you get, unless you are a banana.

No comments:

Post a Comment