Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday, June 15, 2015

Another warm day.  I sure wish we would get a little moisture.  I really didn't want to spend much time outside, it was too hot.

The Buick was fixed, so I took Orrin into town to pick it up.  I stopped at Jim's to pick up milk and a few other things.  Straightened out the pile on the table, why do so many things always get dumped there?

I didn't sleep very well last night, I think I had about 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep.  I hate when that happens.  Then, of course, I ended up taking a nap this afternoon, I hate when that happens, too.  Now I hope I'll be able to sleep tonight.  When I did go to bed, I couldn't get to sleep again, Orrin was snoring on one side and Teddy was dreaming/whimpering by my feet.  Just too noisy!  LOL

Cori called, and said they would be coming Wednesday night, then going up to Graceville for the barn party and then back to Bismarck from there.  It's Father's Day on Sunday.  Big barn party at the Furhman's on Saturday!!

I got Jer and Laura's card in the mail today, just a few days late!  I thought we would be seeing them over the weekend, but it just didn't work out for them.  

And that's about it again!  Have a great evening, Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy.





In happy moments, praise God
In difficult moments, seek God.
In quiet moments, trust God
In every moment, thank God!!

1 comment: