Friday, June 5, 2015

June 5, 2015

Another lovely day!  Yesterday was a bit overcast in the morning, but turned out to be a wonderful afternoon and evening.  Ted and I took a short walk later in the day, while Orrin was mowing lawn.





Terry had called to say he was bringing over his tractor if Orrin had time to work on it.  After a little bit, Kathy called and asked what we were doing for supper.  Since I had just started thinking about it, I told her nothing.  She said I'll bring it over!  Which she did!  Orrin thought it was so nice we should eat outside, so he brought out the patio set, and I washed that off.  It was a lovely evening, he had sprayed for mosquitoes, so they didn't even bother.  Ted spotted a bunny, and took off after it, which was fun to watch!!  Of course, he didn't catch it, but made him happy anyway.  We were watching the birds, they're almost getting tame.  Kathy had brought a chicken dish, and I made strawberry shortcake for dessert.  I had an angel food in the freezer, and some strawberries in the freezer, too, so can't claim working too hard on that.

This morning I knew I had to find the hoops for my embroidery machine, I was supposed to go over to Watertown to have Mark help me get started on it again.  Well, I found everything else I needed, but could not find the hoops!!  Can't embroider without the hoops.  Right now the upstairs sewing room is scattered out over the hallway and bedroom, and I still didn't find them!  I had to cancel my trip to Watertown, and was just hot and bothered and depressed.  So I took a bath and then had a nap!  I still can't imagine where I put them. Someplace safe, I'm sure.  I'll just have to keep searching.  Grrrr. In my mind I see them in a flatter tote.  Now if I could just physically see them.

And that's it for tonight.
Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

 

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.
2 Corinthians 4:8-9

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't found the vacuum cleaner attachment either. It would make washing windows go faster. Oh, well. I really am not complaining about all our windows- I love to look out, but taking the windows apart, cleaning them and putting them back together does take time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it frustrating? I really wanted to get started with embroidery again. Running out of places to look.

    ReplyDelete