Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wow, May is almost over, how did that happen?  The old tale is true, the older you get, the faster time goes by.

I was up early to head to Watertown for ladies' bible study.  We finished the book "Having a Mary Spirit" today.  It was a good study, I think I'll go back and review it over the summer.  We will be meeting once a month this summer at the Caribou Coffee shop using the book "Coffee with our Savior".  

Orrin called during the bible study to tell me that WalMart said I had a prescription to pick up. ??  So instead of stopping at HyVee, that's where I headed.  Turned out that Dr. Sarah had called in the prescriptions I needed after my appt. last week.  And then I saw that Caramel Delight was the flavor of the day at Culver's, so I had to make that my last stop.  

Spent a quiet afternoon, it was actually quite warm.  I'll post a few more pictures from the weekend.  Cori said little missy was fussy today, I think she's missing all the hugs and kisses she was getting this weekend.  

I made an actual meat and potatoes supper tonight.  We should be able to eat on that for the rest of the week.  Then we (well, actually, I was the only one that made it through the whole thing) watched Jersey Boys.  It was based on the stage production about Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.  It was pretty good.

And now it's heading to bed time.

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, to God our Savior, who alone is wise, be glory and majesty, Dominion and power, both now and forever.  Jude 1:24-25
 

No comments:

Post a Comment