Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 Day after Cori's birthday!!

Hi again!  It was warmer today, thank goodness!  Still chilly, but nothing like yesterday.

Our Cori was 29 yesterday, wow!  Very cold out, and it dipped toward freezing last night.  We didn't have a frost, but I'm sure there were areas that did.  I went to CRS club last night.  Audrey drove out to our place and I drove from there.  It was at Gwen's, which is in Dawson.  Darlyne had Kenny drop her off there later, so we had a full house at 8 people!  We played our usual game of garbage, I think I came out about even on the pennies.  Since I had my A1C bloodwork in the morning, I had to pass on that delicious apple pie that Gwen had.  Ah, well. 

 And then we I got home, had to watch the final competition of DWTS.Tonight is the final results.  It's close this year. 

 I was up at 6 to get ready for my Dr. visit.  I dropped Teddy off at Vicki's this morning, for a grooming.  My A1C had gone down :), but my cholesterol was up a bit, and I'd gained weight! :(  I knew I'd been eating a lot lately, seems like I was always hungry.  That has to change!  Then I stopped at WalMart and picked up some bird feed and a new feeder.  Thought I'd give an Oriole feeder a go, so picked that up as well.  When I got home, I got those all set up.  I cleaned out under the steps, and organized my tubs there, one for potting and one for birdfeed.  We've already had lots of new birds around the feeders.  :)  While I was out there I pulled some more weeds.  Orrin did some mowing and helped with the feeders.  He had the sprayer out, too, to work on some of the weeds.  

Now we're both inside, he's already sleeping in his magic chair, and I'm going to watch my show.   ~~ And Rumer and Val are the winners!!  I dozed off for about half an hour, so will have to watch that part in the morning.  I would wish they could all do their dancing with a few more clothes on, but I guess that's what people want.

And I'll see if I have a new picture or two, and then take myself off to bed.  Have a great one!  (There's a very yellow bird peeking out there.)


Hugs, Orrin, Linda and a handsome, good smelling dog, Teddy!!!

And my God will meet all our needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.  Phillippians 4:19

 

1 comment:

  1. We've got some small sparrow-like birds that sit at our finch feeder. I haven't identified them yet.

    ReplyDelete