Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The weather was a lot nicer today, still overcast this morning, but sunshine this afternoon!!  I got two of my pots planted, so that's a start.  :)  I left the wagon with the rest of the plants in it out tonight, it should be warm enough.  I need to finish up tomorrow.

We got our church pictures today.  They turned out okay.  I like the way they arranged them this time.  We had Christmas cards made up this time, too, so maybe I'll actually get some in the mail this year.  

Not much else going on here.  I like watching the feeders, there are a few birds I'm not sure of yet.  We'll have to get a book, I guess.

Nighty night, Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you."  Hebrews 13:5-6

 Another of those pesky birdfeeder pictures.  There were several there, but when I opened the door, they flew off.  Family dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment