Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday, May 10, 2015 Chris and Cowboy's anniversary!

I'm going to make this quick as there was a pretty close crack of thunder just now, just in case we lose power.  It's been raining most of the day, well over an inch.  Storms all around the way it sounds.

We were up early for  church and then to bible study.  It rained really hard when we got into South Dakota, Orrin had the umbrellas along, and we did need them!  It had let up by the time bible study was over, but still kind of drizzly all day.  There was a new member service, that was nice.  And between services we had a chance to visit with Mike and Shari Klatt.  Also very nice.  Mike is getting around pretty good with the use of a cane.  Shari just never changes.

We stopped at the DQ for lunch, it was quite busy, too.  We avoided the restaurants, because of Mother's Day, but they all were busy, I guess.  We had to stop at WalMart for a few things and then home by 1:30!

Orrin worked on getting the distiller hooked up and I finished a book, and just relaxed most of the day.  I'd better get something done the rest of the week, I've been slacking a lot lately.

And that's about it for the day.  

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day, and had some good family time.

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

And on a lighter note -  Spring is here! I'm so excited I wet my plants! 

Forgot to add pictures.  Just a shot of the rain coming down, and then the plants that Al and family gave me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment