Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday, May 15, 2015

Still kind of cool, but there was a little sunshine off and on.  We had about 1/2" of rain over the last few days.  They are talking about severe storms, but we're hoping they will miss us.  Anyway the severe part.

I did some card making today, got one finished for Eugene and then in the mail.  But I forgot to take a picture, and it turned out halfway decent.  Now it looks like we might meet them for supper tomorrow night, so I could have hand delivered it!  I have to make one for Miss Cori but I'll bring that to her next weekend.  And also for Miss Riley.   I still have some Thank Yous to make and now we have a graduation as well.  I do enjoy it, but I need to get serious about cleaning up the basement area to work in.

Otherwise not a lot going on.  Orrin worked on his table for the distiller and hooking it up.  Not quite there yet, but getting closer.

My fern peony is close to blooming, so I should have a picture of that tomorrow.  Spring seems to be a little slow in coming, or maybe it's me that's the slow part.  ;)

Have a great evening, Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment