Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tuesday, May 5, 2015 - Dan's birthday!

Yes, it is!  My baby's birthday!  Happy, happy birthday, Dan.  We were going to call, but when I came into the family room, dad was already asleep, so will try tomorrow, ok?

Yesterday was kind of quiet, I did have craft club last night at Kaye's.  I hadn't been to craft club since last December, so it was nice to see everyone again!  Kind of nice to get into the swing of things again.  It was an early night, I was home by 10.

This morning it was book club at the library.  They have started tearing up those streets now, so I parked on main street and walked over to the library through the little park.  We had a full group today, all the chairs were full!  Nice discussion on the mystery anthology that we read.  I have some titles and authors now to look into.  Afterwards, I went to Subway with the other ladies, but just ordered a sub and took it home to share with Orrin, I didn't stay there to eat it.  

Then it was off to Monte for hair therapy.  And nail therapy.  :)  I was there early (or so I thought) so stopped at the library and started looking for a few of the books mentioned above.  I was just taking my sweet old time, and then thought, hmm, I'd better check out what time my appointment was.  Ooops, it was 1:30, I was thinking 2!!  So I arrived at Dori's 15 minutes late.  She was a magician, though and got my hair cut and styled in time for my nail appointment.  I always feel so much better after all of that.  

I did miss Treadlers again.  By the time I got home it was after 4, and just felt that was too late.  And. . .I had those cards to finish.  I got right at that, and got them done by 8:30.  At first I was not real happy with how they turned out, but they're growing on me.  I had really intended to do more stamping of flowers, etc.  Well, next time.  Hope that Idell likes them okay.  I'll post a few pics.

And now it's off to bed.  I have bible study in the morning, so need to get some shuteye.

Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.  1 Thessalonians 5:16-18




"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 - See more at: http://proverbs31.org/devotions/devo/finding-joy-in-unplanned-circumstances/#sthash.SBvYnioS.dpuf
 
"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NIV) - See more at: http://proverbs31.org/devotions/devo/finding-joy-in-unplanned-circumstances/#sthash.SBvYnioS.dpuf
"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NIV) - See more at: http://proverbs31.org/devotions/devo/finding-joy-in-unplanned-circumstances/#sthash.SBvYnioS.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment