Monday, May 11, 2015

Monday, May 11, 2015

Hi!  It was kind of damp and drizzly most of the day and really chilly.  The reports say that we could dip down to 30 tonight, brrr.  We checked our guages this morning.  Mine said 2.8", Orrin's said 2.3".  I guess we were blessed more by the house than over by the shop!  I don't know why they are different.

We got the new bird feeder I ordered, so I filled it, and Orrin put up the stake for it and hung it out.  I forgot to take a picture, I'll have to do that tomorrow.  We had finches feeding there all day!  Love to watch them.

Tonight the Ladies Club sponsered an event at church, called an "Apron Lunch".  I drove over to Krause's and rode with Kathy.  It was nice.  I think there were close to 60 ladies that attended.  We were all to wear aprons.  They had some readings, and skits, and some of the ladies shared stories of the aprons they were wearing.  I was just happy that I had found an apron!  I didn't think I owned one.  Maybe I'll start using it more often.  It was a great evening of fellowship.  

The best news of the day was from Wendy when she texted that her MRI and other tests all came back okay.  No change from last year, so that was wonderful!  Or as she said, Yahoo!  She left from Rochester for home around 3, so she should be almost back.  Hope there weren't any bad roads, as Rapid City had over 13" of snow this weekend.  Someone at church said that the temps were around 47, so I'm sure a lot of it thawed already.

And that's about it.  Have a great evening, 
Hugs, Orrin, Linda and Teddy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment