Wednesday, July 8, 2015

July 8, 2015

Well, here I am again, fitting two days into one and trying to remember what I did yesterday!

I had book club in the morning, and it was a large group! 15 of us!  We had a good discussion of the book I mentioned the other day.  The author lives in Bemidji and is a professor.  Highly recommend it.  I picked up his newest book today at the Monte library.

I was planning on Treadlers, but then Terry called and said he was thinking of bringing the Ford tractor back, and they would bring supper again!  Kathy called and we decided she would bring spaghetti sauce and I would cook the noodles, and make some garlic bread.  She also brought some chocolate zucchini bread and I had some apple bars.  So we did not go hungry.  We had a nice long visit.  :)

This morning, I just puttered around.  Then I went over to  Monte for my hair and nail therapy.  The process is coming right along.  My next appointment in August should finish it off!  I did stop at the library in Dawson and then again in Montevideo, so I should be set for the next month or more!

I'm going to try to do some more organizing tonight yet, nothing huge, but open some of the stamps I got.  I have lots of cards to get done this week.  

Just had a note from Laura, and her dad is home!  And she got the job she wanted!  

Have a great evening, hugs to you all!  Orrin, Linda and Teddy

I really don't do selfies very well.  :(

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.  Romans 10:13
 

No comments:

Post a Comment